Thursday, May 10, 2012

Share "The Worlds Not Over" to help Bulls pain...


Dear Chicago, 

In honor of the 2012 Chicago Bulls and their fans - 'His Ego' and 'Natureal' would like you to listen/share our new genre bending EP that won't be released until fall. This record primarily focused on bringing a new sound to hip hop while exploring Chicago and it's vast obsession with diversity. I'm was in LA and heartbroken over the Bulls loss to the sixers and then I realized -  We're all kids from the Jordan era - we prevail better the following year until progress becomes dynasty. So now that the bro in me vented on this blog, like a 14 year old girl wearing accessories from Claires. I say we together get through this Chicago. Share this song to each of the biggest Bulls fans you know and tell them that "it's alright to dance." Only mildly kidding - Chicago, I love you...

Natureal *featuring His Ego - 'The Worlds Not Over' by Natureal






No comments: